Tuesday, December 20, 2011

InnotekRemoteSprayTrainingCollarFullDemoPresentation.MOV


As an internet marketer and webpage designer for my own businesses, I often purchase products because I am interested in them or believe they would be of interest to my clients or visitors to my sites/blogs. Also at times, I purchase them because I need them. I have researched Remote Spray Dog Training Collars and decided to purchase the Innotek Spray Commander. I am NOT disappointed! Since we adopted our beagle 5 months ago, he has responded positively to our training with citronella spray, we decided a spray collar would be effective in training him in the outdoors while on walks or in our yard or away from our home. In his first day, Bailey has responded quickly to the warning signal, the first level of spray and also simply to my commands instead of a signal or spray.

Jump Starters Top Quality




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links